A SUCCESS STORY: MASS RECRUITMENT PROJECT
Mass recruitment project for 6 optical fibre Engineers and Technicians
Engineering / IT & Digital - Systems, Networks & Telecoms
Public syndicate specialising in digital development (studies and installations of optical fibre networks) throughout the Haute Savoie department .
Location: Annecy (Haute Savoie)
As part of a major new project to extend the FTTH network throughout Haute Savoie.
Our client commissioned us to research:
- 6 engineers and site managers in total,
- 2 optical fibre project engineers,
- 2 Heads of Optical Fibre Pole,
- 2 Optical fibre work drivers.
Danem People Solution
- Development of a "digital sourcing" plan at regional and national level on the main job boards.
- A mixed approach that initially enabled us to benchmark the French market for the construction of FTTH networks.
- This approach enables us to scan all potential corporate targets: client, consultancies/engineering companies.
- Mapping of the market for the study and installation of optical fibre networks.
- Quick and shared focus on client targets, engineering companies.
- Presentation of a short list of 5 candidates for each position.
- Accompaniment of our client and candidates throughout the selection, contractualisation and integration phases of the company.
- Professional reference taking.
- Monitoring the integration of recruited candidates.
Company, candidate, freelance: contact us to benefit from the support of a recruitment and HR consultancy firm made up of engineering experts!
By telephone: 01 84 25 44 69 (Geneva)