A SUCCESS STORY: RPO
Development and management of a recruitment consultant team
ENGINEERING - TELECOMS
Large group installing optical fibre networks in France.
Location: Ile de France
As part of an RPO project, our client needs a team of 2 recruitment officers dedicated to the mixed approach of "Optical fibre Technician" profiles for 3 months.
The scope of consolidation mainly concerns the following missions
- Formalisation of the expression of the client's need
- Drafting of job presentation sheets
- Identification of communication media.
- Launch of communication campaigns.
- Establishment of targets for the "optical fiber" sector
- Direct approach to candidates within its targets.
- Conducting interviews with candidates.
- Verification of suitability: technical, behavioural and motivational
- Drafting of the presentation sheets of the selected candidates.
- Negotiation with candidates: remuneration, start date, location.
- Setting up integration and training schedules with the departments: HR and worksites.
Danem People Solution
- Creation and management of a team of 2 recruitment officers both on-site and off-site for 6 months.
- The mission of this team is to prepare and launch the "Digital Sourcing" plan and at the same time to identify and approach target candidates directly.
- Strong increase in the number of qualified candidates entering the company's recruitment process.
- Recruitment of 11 qualified and experienced candidates.
- Reduction in the cost per recruitment of each candidate.
Company, candidate, freelance: contact us to benefit from the support of a recruitment and HR consultancy firm made up of engineering experts!
By telephone: 01 84 25 44 69 (Geneva)